Sunday, June 7, 2009

My future...


Hello, I am going to talk about my future…Uf!! I want to do many things in my future!, but I don’t know if I will achieve to do all these things. In five years from now I hope to be working in my career. I don’t know specifically in what area, because there are many fields that I love. I like the Clinical Psychology (I would like to work doing cognitive behavioral therapies); I like the Legal Psychology (I would like to work with victims) and I like the Social Psychology (I would like to work with poor children). Also, I want to do researches in Experimental Psychology. Then, I would like to study Theatre or a specialization of my career. I hope to work in these two careers at the same time. I want to live some years in Santiago and then I hope go to live to the South of Chile, both things with my boyfriend. Ideally, in ten years from now I would like to travel to many places with my boyfriend. I would like to continue sharing with him and my family. Essentially, I hope to continue being happy everyday… 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Linda. Great job.

    Share your work with Eduardo to edit it.

    Thank you.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete