Friday, May 29, 2009


Hello!!, who is the best in my field?... To answer this question is not difficult to me. I like the Experimental Psychology very much, for this reason I think that one of the best psychologists in my field is my teacher of Experimental Psychology: Ronald Betancourt. I don’t think that he is the best psychologist of all times or the best psychologist of Chile; however, I believe that he is a very intelligent person, the best psychologist of our University. He is a person with consistent arguments to explain the behavior, he has strong arguments to defend his field. He has done a lot of research about Classical Conditioning and Operant conditioning, especially, about Learned Helplessness and Drugs Tolerance. Actually, he teaches the subject of Experimental Psychology in our University and his students are experimenting in his laboratory. It´s very interesting! Each of his students is working with a mouse, which is learning different behaviors. In general, I think that his contributions to the Psychology are very important because they let us understand very good the human behavior.

2 comments:

  1. Ups... I´m sorry, but I don´t share your way of seeing the human behavior... and the experimental psychology is a cruelty...
    Chan!.. but are differents ways to see XD...
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, well done. Your English is much better this time.

    How can you correct the following sentences?

    - he is a person very intelligent, the best psychologist of our University...

    - also he have strong arguments to defend his field.

    - because they let us understand the human behavior very good.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete