Sunday, June 14, 2009


Hello! Today I am going to talk about my favourite subject. We have had many interesting subjects this semester. I like all them!! But my favourite subject this semester has been Educational Psychology…it has been taught by the Miss Paulina Castro and the teacher Jesus Redondo. I like them for many reasons. First, I would like to work with children in the future and the Educational Psychology is directly in contact with them. Also, I am very interested in social problems like poverty, children in social risk, delinquency and others, which are in relation with the work of educational psychologist, especially, in the public schools. The education is a very important problem which involves everyone. In general, I have learned very much this semester. All subjects have had a practical orientation that shows us how we can apply our knowledge to the reality. Also, all these subjects are in relation with the specializations that we will have to study the next semester. It is very good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, I love that picture! Good job.

    Some comments:

    You say,"I like all these" or I LIKE ALL OF THEM?

    - "I like this for many reasons" or I LIKE THEM FOR MANY REASONS?

    - "I am interested for" or "I am interested IN"?

    - " The education is a very important problem which involves to everyone" or "education is a very important problem which involves everyone"

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete