Friday, November 13, 2009

Self evaluation of my academic year

Hello everybody,

In a few days the present academic year will finish and now is a good moment to review how it has been. How my academic year has been? In general, I can say that this has been a good academic year, it especially because the academic load has been low. The first term was good, because I can introduce more into the different specializations of my career and the second term has been even better because I could choose the subjects that I wanted to study, which has been incredible.

This academic year has been much easier than the two previous, I had to do fewer subject than before and my ability to study improved very much. During the first term I could learn about many fields of the psychology, which help me to define my preferences into the career. I could visit different places where a psychologist can work, such as schools, courts, community centers, and others. Also, I could to talk with psychologists who are working in these places and they give me an approximation about how are these places to work.

The second term has been extremely relaxed, which have made me feel very happy because I have been less anxious and less tired than the other years. I have had time to do other things. In general, I have could enjoy much and I have had more time to study for each subject. The subjects that I choose are very interesting and they have made me to enchant with the career. The only thing that I want is to finish the career, I want to work and begin to earn money to my dreams and plans come true. What more can I say? I am really happy, this year has been very good, I have learnt very much and my marks have improved, so I am thinking of going to study abroad.

In short, the evaluation of my year is positive. There were many good things and now I only need vacations! In general, all my expectations and challenges were met. In the next months I hope to rest very much, go to the beach and enjoy with my family and my boyfriend. I only wish that the next year was as good as the present, full of beautiful and good things.

1 comment:

  1. I hope all your wishes come true, that you finish your studies soon, get a good job that pays well, travel abroad, have lots of fun an be happy!
    Here's your post with a few corrections here and there.
    Hello everybody,
    In a few days the present academic year will finish and now is a good moment to review how it has been. How my academic year has been? In general, I can say that this has been a good academic year, (/) especially because the academic load has been low. The first term was good, because I WAS ABLE TO GET more ACQUAINTED WITH the different specializations of my career and the second term has been even better because I could choose the subjects that I wanted to study, which has been incredible.

    This academic year has been much easier than the two previous ONES, I had to do fewer subjectS than before and my ability to study improved very much. During the first term I could learn about many fields of (/) psychology, which helpED me to define my preferences WITHin the career. I could visit different places where a psychologist can work, such as schools, courts, community centers, and others. Also, I HAD THE CHANCE TO talk with psychologists who are working in these places and they gAVe me an approximation about WHAT IT IS LIKE WORKING AT these places.
    The second term has been extremely relaxed, which haS made me feel very happy because I have been less anxious and less tired than the other years. I have had time to do other things. In general, I have BEEN ABLE TO enjoy much MORE and I have had more time to study for each subject. The subjects that I chOse are very interesting and they have made me FEEL DELIGHTED/ENCHANTED BY the career.
    The only thing that I want is to finish the career, I want to work and begin to earn money FOR my dreams and plans TO come true. What more can I say? I am really happy! This year has been very good, I have learnt very much and my marks have improved, so I am thinking of going to study abroad.
    In short, the evaluation of my year is positive. There were many good things and now I only need vacations! In general, all my expectations and challenges were met. In the next months I hope to rest very much, go to the beach and enjoy with my family and my boyfriend. I only wish that the next year was as good as the present ONE, full of beautiful and good things.

    ReplyDelete