Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pets!


Hello everybody!

Today I am going to write about pets. Personally, I never have had a pet because my mother doesn’t like animals and she never has allowed me to have one. I like animals but not all animals. Since I was a child I always have wanted to have a dog, especially, a labrador. I think that a pet could be a great friend for everyone and it really can brighten up your life. Having a pet can be a great help to someone who is alone, pets even have been very useful to treat different diseases in occupational therapy. For these reasons I believe that is good that children can take care of a pet, it could be very beneficial to them. Currently, my younger brother has two rats as pets and I have could see that he has a relation with this animals, he always is worried about them, he feed them, he regularly is going to see them, and so on. I think that he has learnt a little responsibility and he has found a good way to spend the time with the rats.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Linda. I also wish I could have a dog, but as you pointed out, you need to take good care of pets, it takes time and attention.

    Here's a sentence you should correct:
    my younger brother has two rats as pets and I have been able to see that he has a relation with this animals.
    The past of "can" is could / was-were able to.
    The future is will be able to see.

    ReplyDelete