Thursday, September 24, 2009

Transantiago System


Hello,
My experience with Transantiago has been good because I live near the University and the buses pass each 5 minutes approximately. Also, I can take four different buses to come at the University or to go to some place. Mainly, for these three reasons I don’t have had problem with this new system. However, I think that I have had lucky because the most of the people have had many problems in relation with the frequency of the buses. This is the worst aspect of Transantiago, many people have to wait for hours the buses. The positive things of the new system are the quality of the buses, which ones are bigger and cleaner than the previous, the seats are more comfortable, and the drivers have more safety and the buses contaminate less than the buses of pre-Transantiago system. A few times I could use the previous system because I didn’t live here yet, however, my short experience was really bad. I remember that the buses run very fast by the streets, the drivers were very unpleasant, the people paid the bus with cash and the buses were ugly and uncomfortable. The only change I would apply to the new system is improving the frequency of the buses. If you ask me Transantiago is a good system, it only requires improve some aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment