Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Term...

Hello!

My experience during the first term of 2009 was good. In general, I can say that I learnt very much during the first term, however, sometimes it was hard. There were many positive things. In relation to the academic aspect, I learnt very much with every subject and my academic results were good. Personally, I can say that I grew up very much due to the academic load, because I took up an extra subject which was very difficult and it really was a challenge to me. It was hard because sometimes I didn’t have time for anything and this extra subject demanded two hours daily to me, which I could have used to do many other things. The only negative point was the academic load, even due to the extra subject I had only one week of vacation. In the free time I participated in a theater workshop which was very funny, also, I did sport and I enjoyed doing several activities with my boyfriend and my family. The challenges I had to face were mainly the pressure of the University and the distance with my family, however, I could face very well both challenges, it especially thanks to my boyfriend. In general, my experience during the first term was good and the negative points were useful and made me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment