Friday, April 10, 2009

My favourite piece of technology: the notebook

My favourite piece of technology is the notebook.The notebook is a computer smaller than normal computers although it has the same characteristics than normal computer, that is, a keyboard, a screen, and others, even my notebook has webcam. I got my notebook two years ago when I joined to the university. How to use it (the method) is very easy and with a finger I can control it. I use it almost every day, between one and five hours, generally to study. The notebook is my favourite piece of technology because I can carry it anywhere (for example, I can use it when I`m travelling, when I`m in bed or when I`m in class), it is practical and it has the same capacity, quality and performance than a normal computer. If I didn’t have a notebook, probably wouldn’t be so comfortable work or study but anyway I could work and study, because the pieces of technology are luxuries and they give comfort but not the life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Excellent piece of work. We will use it in class.

    You get 2 points.

    See you,

    Paula

    P.S. As you have noticed, I am still very bad at "blogging". I posted task 3 in the wrong place. It´s important that you know that tasks are to be done in class, mainly. So bring a dictionary tomorrow

    ReplyDelete